Yes, chicken feet are totally gross to look at, please don’t stare too long. But they are super nutritious and high in Glucosamine. I have only one dog customer that isn’t a fan. Every puppy loves these as meals, it’s really just the people that have issues.
Here are some chicken feet feeding tips:
1. Don’t look closely at the feet
2. Don’t listen to the sounds of scratching nails as you dump the package into the bowl
3. Don’t watch your pup eat the feet because inevitably your dog will look up at you with a foot hanging out of it’s mouth
4. No, you don’t need to clip the nails before feeding
5. Yes, they are considered a full meal
6. No, it won’t hurt coming out the other end