What will happen at Moe’s Meats in 2009?
- T-shirts! Not just t-shirts, but MEAT POETRY t-shirts. If you have a preference as to which of Satchel’s poems you would like on your shirt, let me know. (You can click the underlined words in the tag cloud to the right to view his entire published poetry collection). We’ll have girl cut t-shirts (thank god) and boy shirts as well.
- More poetry. The public has requested and Satchel will deliver.
- More marketing. Satchel plans on publishing fliers and brochures to folks to help educate the masses on the advantages of the raw meat diet and why buying from Moe’s is the most economical way to feed raw to your dog and cat.
- Moe’s Meats will look into shipping meat out of state. So those of you in California, Virginia and Washington…..you’ll be receiving shipping details shortly.
- More blog posts from Maji, Satchel’s roommate.
- Partnership with local ranchers in Oregon to bring more rec bones and bits of meat to the masses.
- New voicemail message from Moe.
- Free education classes and demos on getting started with the raw meat diet.
Moe’s Meats wishes all his loyal customers, blog readers and the world – a very happy and healthy new year.